Find Services

A good place to start is with Health Link or your Family Doctor

  • Health Link
    Health Link
    is a free, round-the-clock, telephone advice and health information service.
    Anyone in Alberta with a health concern can dial 811 for Health Link.
  • Need help finding a Family Doctor?
    Use the online tool provided by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta or call Health Link.

Pediatric Eating, Feeding & Swallowing services

There are also healthcare providers and teams in Alberta that assess and provide healthcare for children with a known or suspected eating, feeding and swallowing (EFS) disorder:

Virtual Health

Virtual Health involves the use of technology to deliver health services (for example: Zoom, Skype for Business, or Telehealth) over distance. Some Eating, Feeding, and Swallowing services across the province offer Virtual Health services. You can ask your healthcare provider if this is a possibility.

Read More