The Pediatric Eating And Swallowing Community of Practice (CoP) is for healthcare providers who work with children with a Pediatric Feeding Disorder (PFD). This virtual CoP is an interdisciplinary community of healthcare providers across the continuum of care in Alberta. The goal of this CoP is to capture the spirit and harness the power of collaboration to enhance and improve interdisciplinary practice in EFS to attain the best outcomes for children and their families.
Call for Expressions of Interest to facilitate the PEAS Community of Practice
We encourage individuals who have eating, feeding, and/or swallowing (EFS) practice experience, and a desire to ensure continuous improvement, person-centered collaborative practice, and the opportunity to further develop leadership skills to submit an expression of interest to facilitate the PEAS CoP.
To join the PEAS Community of Practice:
- You must be a healthcare provider with an AHS account.
*See below for information on how to obtain an AHS account.
- Go to the PEAS CoP website here:
If prompted, enter your AHS account name and password.
- Click "Join this community" as shown below. That's it!
*Note: The Community of Practice site is only available to healthcare providers with an AHS account. Non-AHS staff such as students and community healthcare providers are permitted to have an AHS account. To request an AHS account:
- Complete the AHS Information & Privacy steps 1-3 under “AHS Affiliates” on this webpage
- Send the Confidentiality and User Agreement, along with the following information to PEAS.firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Legal First and Last Name
- Month of Birth
- Day of Birth
- Health Profession
- Phone number
- City / Town
We will do our best to process your request within 1-2 weeks.